Monday, August 3, 2015

You've Got This

I can't believe it is almost one month since my last blog post. I made this card as the make and take for a party I had recently.

I wanted a card that was simple to make, in neutral colours, that would suit most tastes.
I chose Crumb Cake as my card base. To that I added a layer of Designer Series Paper from the Neutrals Colour Collection Designer Series Paper Stack.

The Whisper White layer has been stamped using the You've Got This stamp set, the background in Crumb Cake and the flower in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I chose my Happy Birthday greeting from the Cottage Greetings stamp set.

I am pleased with the result and the party attendees seemed to like it too.

It could be made in many different colours and with another greeting could be suitable for many different occasions.

What do you think?

If you would like to make this card, the supplies I used are listed below and are available to purchase in my online store. Just click on the Shop Online icon on the right hand side of the page.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment