Sunday, March 8, 2015

Mini Treat Bag For You

Today I have a gift bag made using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies.

Instead of making a standard flat pocket like bag I have made it with gusseted sides.


I have made the bag using Whisper White cardstock that I have embossed using the Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

I have decorated the bag using a black tag punched with the Ornate Tag Topper punch.

The hearts have been added using the heart strip from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die set.

The butterfly is punched in Silver Glimmer Paper using the Elegant Butterfly punch.

I have finished the tag by using Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, Whisper White Bakers Twine and a small silver clothes pin.

You could make this bag in any colour and emboss it with many different embossing folders to get a completely different look.

What do you think of my little gift bag?

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment