Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sale-A-Bration - Lotus Blossom

Good morning.

Today I have a Birthday card made using the Lotus Blossom stamp set. This stamp set is available free during Sale-A-Bration with a qualifying purchase.



The Lotus Blossom has been stamped using Strawberry Slush and Pink Pirouette ink. The Lotus Blossom is a three step stamp but because it is a polymer set it is very easy to line up the images without the need for a Stamp-a-ma-jig.

I have stamped stamp 1 with Strawberry Slush at full strength, stamp 2 with Strawberry Slush stamped off once before stamping over image 1 and stamp 3 with Pink Pirouette at full strength.

My card base is Strawberry Slush onto to which I have matted a piece of Strawberry Slush Designer Series Paper. The Whisper White mat has been stamped using the Happy Birthday from the Butterfly Basics stamp set. I have used my Circles Collection framelits to cut a Strawberry Slush circle and to cut the Lotus Blossom. The ribbon trim is Strawberry Slush Stretch Ruffle Trim which is, unfortunately retired.

Other colour combinations that I have tried are Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe and Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder. These are just a few more options, but there are many more.

I hope you like my card and it inspires you to try out this great stamp set.

Patricia


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment